what if there was a show where every character was gay and you had the token straight guy character who acted really stereotypical and was into cars beers and women and everyone was like OH STRAIGHT LARRY YOU’RE SO FUNNY AND STRAIGHT
when you accidently read a spoiler
this gif is upsetting me because its like everytime he throws his computer away he turns back to his desk and theres just another computer and he just keeps reading more spoilers like you poor man close the lid without looking
The girl who was my elementary school girl friend just got engaged and I’m sitting here single wearing a pug shirt and hamburger underwear
Just remember, u r someone’s dream girl
I’m a boy
Tumblr has made us forget that some people are actually straight
- don’t pretend to like me if you don’t
- don’t pretend to be my friend if you don’t like me
- don’t pretend you miss me if you don’t
Once again, the xkit guy wins by solving our gif problem in less than a day!
Feel like buying him a coffee?
He’s not setting out to make money with xkit, and wants to keep it free and without adds. Sending a couple bucks his way (if you can) will help him cover the cost of the servers that keep xkit running. Even if you can’t donate, please pass it on so others know about this opportunity!
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be